Tuesday, September 25, 2012

stronger

Life in a super new environment is not that easy. Adaptation, thats the word. New people, places,culture,thinking. Nothing's familiar. You're completely out of your comfort zone and its the real challenge. And its good sometimes. We have to figure out new things every single day. Its a changing process for better suited to that new environment.  For me, few days here feeling lonely ,sad and sorrow, dark and scary, nothing's seems right. I want my normal comfort teenage life back! My heart's screaming every single night! I cant believe my life would be like this, what am i doing right now is not me. I deserve more!..etc.. Normal. All these feeling will be last for weeks,months or even years depends individual. Then,you will understand that life is the climb,  its a learning process,at the end you're getting better and stronger! Inshaallah xx

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments:

Post a Comment